Wondering how to submit a cost-plus claim through you Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan? Check out this step-by-step explanation below or watch the video for details!
- Login to your admin portal at www.mybenefits.ca
- Select 'Form and Tools'
- Select 'Cost Plus'
- Fill out the information for the appropriate employee
- Print the completed form
- Attach the explanation of benefits that corresponds to the claim
- A summary can be found on the employee portal in www.my-benefits.ca
- Include any additional receipts
- Write a corporate cheque to the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan in the total amount listed on the claim form
- The employee will personally receive this amount back, less processing fees and taxes
- Mail all forms and documents to the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Head office
- 1051 King Edward Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3H 04R
Still, have questions? Give us a call or send us an email!
Gold Key Benefits Group
4732 91 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 2L1