Have you always thought about signing up for a life insurance policy, but haven’t quite gotten around to it yet? We get it! Countless people put life insurance off because see themselves as young and healthy, they don’t want to pay the premiums, and they tell themselves they will consider it later.
Life insurance can help you to look after your family, your assets, the things you care most about, and even your business. We found a really great article that points out he benefits of having a life insurance policy and we compiled our favourites into an easy to read list for you! Check them out:
1. Provide income for your family when you are no longer able – If you experience a tragic accident and you aren’t able to provide for your family, a life insurance policy can replace your income to ensure your loved ones are taken care of.
2. Eliminates debt at an important time -If you have a large amount of debt, your life insurance policy will pay off what you owe after you have passed, just another way to ensure your loved ones are well taken care of.
3. Leaves a legacy of value – You don’t always have to purchase a life insurance policy for yourself; some people purchase policies on the lives of their children, which can be transferred directly to the child when he/she turns 18. This provides a tax-free legacy for future generations.
4. Ensures the continuity of your business – Your policy can help to ensure your business lives on even after you have passed.
5. Help to make meaningful donations – If you have the desire to help your favourite charity, you can donate the proceeds of your life insurance policy after your passing.
If you’d like to look into a life insurance policy or have questions about signing up, give us a call! We can help you to understand the different types of coverages available to you and we can get you signed up in a timely manner!
To read the full article, click here