Extended Health Care Benefits:
Group health care plans can help your employees and their families pay for necessary medical expenses that aren't covered by their provincial health care plan.
The Chamber's Plan covers between 50% - 100% of eligible costs, including vision care, prescription drugs, and paramedical services.
Prescription Drug Plan:
The Chambers Plan provides a drug card with each benefit package; this allows for immediate reimbursement and prevents your employees from having to pay out of pocket expenses.
Paramedical services are covered with maximums of $250 - $600 per person per year based on the type of plan that you choose. Some of the covered services include:
- Speech therapy
- Podiatrist and Chiropodist
- Massage therapist
- Up to $25,000 per person for home nursing are
- Emergency group or air ambulance
- Up to $700 per person for hearing aids
- Glasses, Contacts, Eye Surgery
- Up to $200 per person every 2 years for adults and every 1 year for children